Blue Ridge Bible Conference 2018
Blue Ridge Bible Conference (a.k.a. “Family Camp”) begins Monday, June 18 and ends Friday, June 22, 2018. This year’s speaker, Reverend Eric Watkins, will be speaking on evangelism. Come and join us for a time of studying God’s Word, fun, and fellowship! Over these five days you will:
- Worship God with the regional church in song, prayer, and teaching.
- Learn from about the necessity of evangelism, its place in the local church, and how we can engage people in a way that glorifies God.
- You worship God with the regional church in song, prayer, and teaching.
- Watch your kids benefit from excellent Bible-centered classes, crafts, and games.
- Enjoy extended times of fellowship with the saints from the regional church during meals, sports, and relaxing free time.
Our mission is to promote the unity of the Spirit within the regional church through instruction in the Scriptures and Reformed faith, Christian fellowship, and recreation. We call it “Family Camp,” not because it’s just for families but for our whole church family from infants to oldies, from single people to large families, everyone is welcome!
The confrence is held at PineCrest Conference Center, which is conveniently located near Twin Peaks, CA in a forested setting at an elevation of 5,000 feet. We offer various accommodations and activities. Conference meals are served buffet style in the spacious new dining facilities. A variety of tasty foods (yes, really!) are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The cost covers a full week (5 days and four nights) of accommodations and meals.