Blue Ridge Bible Conference 2017 begins Monday, June 19 and ends Friday, June 23, 2017. This year’s theme is Pilgrim Progress for the 21st Century with Reverend Shisko. Come and join us for a time of studying God’s Word, fun, and fellowship! Here is a brochure for 2017.
Family Camp – What is it?
Our mission is to promote the unity of the Spirit within the regional church through instruction in the Scriptures and Reformed faith, Christian fellowship, and recreation. Normally, the Blue Ridge Bible Conference (BRBC) or Family Camp for short, is held during the third week in June. While it is called “Family Camp”, it is a camp for all ages including infants, singles and couples. During this week-long camp , you participate in various activities:
- You worship God with the regional church in song, prayer, and teaching.
- You learn from gifted OPC pastors, seminary professors, or noted lecturers on various Biblical topics, historical studies or contemporary issues for Christian living. There are children classes for all ages with crafts and games.
- There are times of fellowship with the saints from the regional church during meals and sport activities etc.
Since 1997, the conference has been held at PineCrest Conference Center, which is conveniently located near Twin Peaks in a forested setting at an elevation of 5,000 feet. We offer various accommodations and activities. Conference meals are served buffet style in the spacious new dining facilities. A variety of tasty foods (yes really!) are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The cost covers a full week (5 days and four nights) of accommodations and meals.
The members of the BRBC association with many repeat attendees would like to invite you to come and spend a week away with the regional church to fellowship and grow in grace amongst the beauty of God’s creation. Make your plans early and register starting in March! It is a great opportunity to take a break from life and grow closer to our Lord and Savior.
BBRC Board Members
- Len Sanchez (President and Dean Emeritus)
- Joe LoGiudice (Registrar)
- Mark Schroeder (Recreation Director)
- Alan Pontier (The Voice)
- Jason Lund
- John Kent (Teachers “Voice” pro tempore)
- Larry McHargue (Secretary)
- Christopher Chelpka
- Mike Nelson